The Air Chair by Siesta is no ordinary plastic chair. It's extraordinary strength is due to the entire chair being one-piece injection moulded polypropylene, the legs reinforced with glass fibre for even more stability. The plastic is packed with UV stabiliser, so this chair will not fade or go brittle even in the sunniest weather conditions. Siesta's Air Chair is built to last in busy commercial venues, indoor or outdoor.
Matching chair to the Air XL Armchair & Air Barstool
Air Chair Comparison(Siesta vs Copy): Click here to watch
- The copy is not UV stabilised or resistant and will fade in direct sunlight – Click here to see a test
- The copy has no production stamp or trace to its manufacturer which is often a requirement for warranty and guarantee purposes
- The copy is not CATAS tested
- 5 year structural warranty
- Dimensions: 500W x 600D x 820H x 450 Seat Height
- Made in Europe
- Stackable to 4 high
- Stocked in: Black, Red, Anthracite, Taupe, Green, Orange , White & Mango
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Supplied assembled
- SWL: 150 kg
- The Air chair is produced with a single injection of polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber obtained by means of the latest generation of air moulding technology
- Unit Weight: 3.7kg
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised - Will not fade under direct sunlight, Glass Fibre reinforced.
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Free Shipping for order more than $550.00 to Brisbane , Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide Metro Areas, also to Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Toowoomba Metro Areas.
- All other regional Areas please contact us for Shipping cost.